The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing series of bandages provide an effective constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing devices
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, flat, low-cube package with NARs signature Red-Tip Technology
4 in. Dimensions:
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x 4 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz