North American Rescue's S-Rolled Gauzed is the ideal solution for a compact, easy to use, cotton s-rolled designed for both linear and bandaging. Made of premium cotton, NAR's S-Rolled Gauze can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressing or for mirror wound bandaging.
- Gauze is a sterile, 6-ply, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd length gauze
- Unique and convenient package configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for mirror wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening.
- Vacuum Packaged: L 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 1 in.
- Gauze: W 4.5 in. x L 4.1 yd
- Weight: 1.2 oz.